Nigerian doctor develops a medical app that speaks all languages
News Xtra, 2 years ago 0 1 min read 298
A Nigerian Medical doctor, Dr Richard Okoye, breaks records by developing the first medical app that speaks all languages.
The app which was launched on Monday the 18th of October has since gone on and amassed a huge number of downloads with rave reviews testifying to the simplicity and excellence of the app.
Download the App below.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Instagram has returned invalid data.
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply