El-Rufai Visits Dethroned Emir Sanusi
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasiru El-Rufai, has met with dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi at Awe in Nasarawa State.
Governor El-Rufai on Friday afternoon arrived Awe Local Government where Sanusi is currently residing.
Due to heavy security presence journalists were only allowed to stay 200 metres away from the place.
Photos were however shared by Governor El-Rufai’s official Twitter handle.
Earlier in the day, a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja granted an interim order releasing Sanusi from detention.
Justice Anwuli Chikere granted the order in line with the prayers on the exparte motion filed on behalf of the deposed Emir by Mr Lateef Fagbemi SAN.
The judge noted that the order for the release of the deposed monarch should be served on the respondents to the application.
The respondents to the application marked FHC/ABJ/CS/357/2020 are, the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Muhammed Adamu; the Director-General of the Department of State Service (DSS), Yusuf Bichi; the Attorney-General of Kano State, Ibrahim Muktar, and the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami (SAN).
He, therefore, fixed March 26, 2020, for the hearing of the main suit challenging his detention.
The former Emir had on Thursday approached the court seeking an interim order of the court directing his immediate release from detention.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply